Private car tour around Koh Samui with driver : This trip is going on the private car with the driver. You can manage the places to visit by yourself. And can choose the pick-up time to start that the trip will finish within 5 hours after your starting time.
The famous places to visit in Koh Samui are shown below.
- Big Buddha Temple (12 meter high of Buddha Image that you can go up on the base to see the view around)
- Plai laem Temple (1000 Hands Guam Im and Happy Buddha Statue)
- Lad Koh Viewpoint (To see all of Chaweng Beach view)
- Hin Ta Hin Yai (Grandfather and Grandmother Rock)
- Red Temple (Sila Ngu Temple)
- Guan Yu Shrine (Chinese warrior statue 16 meters high)
- Samret Temple (Reclining Coral Buddha in antique chapel)
- Kunaram Temple (Mummified Monk of Luang Por Daeng)
- Namuang Waterfall Number 1 (Swimming is possible, prepare swimming suit with you on the trip (Elephant Trekking is optional activity, just pay there extra if you would like to do.)
- Coconut Factory Home
- Nathon Town (Local Shopping, Lunch pay extra by yourself)
Then return to your hotel
If you want to go another place that not in the list, just tell the driver, but the car cannot go up to the places on the mountain area such as Magic Garden or Paradise Park Farm. If you would like to go, just make the Private 4×4 pick up to go up.
Or if you would like to go on the trip just for the few hours, we would like to recommend you to book Private Car with Driver at Disposal (for 3 hours minimum)
Please click at Book Now Button below to book and choose the payment method in the form. Or send inquiry form below.
Another option, if you would like to pay by credit card, also can book in the credit card payment form below the Inquiry form. (Or it is on the right hand side if you look this page with PC.) You just choose 1 person price, that mean you book for 1 car 2500 Baht.
The price is 2500 Baht per car, not per person. (When you book to pay online by credit card, just put amount 1 person that means you book for 1 car )
The trip is good for 2 people. But if you have 3 people also you can go. Or if you have 4 people or the bigger group (maximum 10 people), you should take the private van trip.